The safety of our dancers and teacher is the top priority. As this is an evolving situation, we will continue to monitor this situation in real-time to ensure the proper precautions are being taken so everyone feels safe coming to class.
PROTECTION PLAN FOR LOIS ELLYN SCHOOL OF BALLET REGARDING COVID-19
- Anyone feeling ill is not allowed in the studio. Temperatures will be taken upon entering.
- Social Distancing is to be practiced at the barre for exercises, and during center floor combinations.
- The door handles, barre and common areas are sanitized after every class.
- Hand sanitizers and disinfectant wipes will be available.
- Masks are required.
- Five overhead fans or air conditioning for air circulation will run continuously during class.
- Dancers are REQUIRED to sign forms attesting to BEING ILLNESS FREE, and a LIABILITY RELEASE.
- Presently guests/parents are not allowed to observe class, or sit in the foyer.
- Dancers being dropped off must be picked up immediately at the conclusion of the class. Parents must wait in vehicles for their children to leave the studio.
- Dancers are not to arrive earlier than 10 minutes prior to the beginning of class, and are asked to leave within 10 minutes after the conclusion of the class.
- Classes are limited to dancers who must pre-register for the class by
phoning the studio.